GRAMPS 2.0.10 is available (Apparently the RC didn’t last long). GRAMPS is a GNOME genealogy program for Linux and FreeBSD that allows you to easily build and keep track of your family tree. Note: GRAMPS 2.0.10 is considered a “stable” release. This is the “Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch” release, and mainly consists of bug fixes with some additions. Among the additions, OpenDocument support and a Calendar plugin. It also includes GEDCOM export and import improvements.
What’s New – Version 2.0.10 — the “Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch” release
* Date handler for Lithuanian language (Arturas Sleinius).
* New Calendar graphical report (Doug Blank).
* Multiple tool fixes.
* GEDCOM import and export improvements.
* Proper rebuilding of secondary indices.
* Open Document Format support in reports (Serge Noiraud, Brian Matherly).
* Multiple report fixes.
* Fix for low-level duplicate records.
* User Manual updates.
* An insane number of bug fixes.