Legacy v126.96.36.199 has been released. If you are a Deluxe Edition user, you can update within the program by going to the home tab and clicking on “Install and Download Now”. Standard Edition users will need to download it from the website.
* Research Guidance – Local Histories: added hundreds of additional county histories (in repositories other than the Family History Library) for Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, and Idaho.
* Research Guidance – added Commonwealth War Graves Commission source (United Kingdom, New Zealand, Canada, Australia, South Africa, and India)
* DNA – The Print button now generates a report. The Help button now shows the help topic.
* Timelines – new Acadian timeline contributed by Lucie LeBlanc Consentino. Do you have a timeline that youâ€™d like to share with other Legacy users? Email it to email@example.com.
* IGI Search – If the IGI information has a source then Legacy will not assign an additional source.
* Tabs in Notes – Tabs that end up in notes from a paste operation or from using Ctrl-Tab, are now retained and used when printing reports. There still remains the possibility that tabs within a line will push some text off the end of the line and into the left margin of the next line, but if used judiciously they can be used to line up columns of information on multiple lines.
* IGI Search – Filter List, using current search results has been fixed.
* Marriage List – Resizing of the columns was not working correctly.
* Potential Problems List – Fixed a problem where entries were not removed when an individual in your Legacy family file was deleted.