Legacy Family Tree Version 188.8.131.52 has been released – Legacy is a genealogy program for Windows. If you are already a Legacy 6.0 Deluxe user, you can click “Install and Download Now” from the Legacy Home tab (from within Legaacy, of course). The Standard Edition can be downloaded from here This is a fairly significant update. Changes listed below.
– PDF – We are using a newer version of the print preview engine and PDF creation tool. Hopefully this will solve some of the incompatibility issues that some are having with older versions of Acrobat Reader.
– Added a timeline for Ireland – Taoisigh and Political Events – 1919 to Present
– Updated the LDS Events timeline
Book Reports – added four new child paragraph report phrases:
– Single father with more than one child (His children were:)
– Single father with only one child (His child was:)
– Single mother with more than one child (Her children were:)
– Single mother with only one child (Her child was:)
– Canada – Added link for the new online 1911 census, Ontario Marriage Index 1858-1899, Ontario Birth Index 1869-1907, Ontario Death Index 1869-1932
– Denmark – added links to online 1787, 1801, 1834, 1840, 1845, 1850, 1855, 1860, 1870, 1880, 1890, 1901, 1906, 1911, 1916, and 1921 census records
– Norway – guidance for cemetery research
– USA – Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota – added hundreds of local histories that are not available at the Family History Library
– USA – North Dakota – Added link for the new online state death index 1881