LifeLines beta 18.104.22.168 has been released. LifeLines is a genealogy program to help with your family history research. Its primarily strengths are its powerful scripting language and the ability easily import and export information in the GEDCOM format.
Note (from the official site): Stable release 22.214.171.124 is based on beta release 3.0.46 with very minor changes, primarily improved translations.
Changes for 126.96.36.199 (stable)
- * Updated Swedish translation.
* Fixed German translation
* Improved INSTALL doc
New features added in 3.0.46 (beta)
- * Import warns if FAMS, FAMC, HUSB, or WIFE occur where not expected.
Bug fixes in 3.0.46 (beta)
- * ASSERT crash if automatically add source to family record (sf#1222702)
* ASSERT crash due to FAMS pointer in FAM record (sf#1223357)
* outfile doesn’t work in llexec (sf#1223390)
New features added in 3.0.45 (beta)
- * Kinyarwanda translation
Bug fixes in 3.0.45 (beta)
- * Fixed count variable in spouses and families report iterations (sf#1219200)
* Fixed crash upon merging two families (sf#1219209)
* Fixed memory leaks