The Master Genealogist v6.06 has been released. The Master Genealogist is a windows genealogy/family tree application. This release contains mostly bug fixes with one changed feature. This is a free update to current v6.0 users, and does require a previous installation of v6.0 or later:
To download and apply the update, run TMG, access the Help menu and choose “Check for an update.” Alternatively, you can choose “Check for a Program Update” from the Windows Start menu > The Master Genealogist group. The update will be applied automatically. Upon restarting, the startup screen will reflect a version number of “v6.06.000.”
* GEDCOM export – The links for external exhibits will now be exported in the same case as stored in the data tables. This should facilitate using GEDCOMs to create web sites on Unix servers.
* Picklist filters will no longer be transferred to the Project Explorer when an operation such as editing a name tag triggers a refiltering.
* A lockup caused by opening the Exhibit Log from the Master Place List or Edit Place screen has been fixed.
* Under some circumstances, it was possible to edit a source memo and then edit an event memo and the latter changes would be lost.
* Error messages that occurred after changing the tag type on name or relationship Tag Entry screens have been fixed.
* An error message occurred if the first entry in the [ExternalUtilities] section of the app.ini had an invalid path.
* Project Explorer – Changing the sort order changed the focus.
* Languages – A couple of localization issues were corrected.