The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding has been updated to 5.0.7. TNG is an online genealogy application created for collaborative genealogy work, based around PHP and MySQL.
This is a minor update to TNG 5.x. Here is a list of changes:
1. Import can now handle multiple NSFX, NPFX and TITL tags for each individual
2. Histories stored in the database could not be displayed if accessed from a person’s individual page (fixed).
3. References to the global variable $SCRIPT_NAME were replaced with $HTTP_SYSTEM_VARS[‘SCRIPT_NAME’] so the surrounding code could work with register_globals = Off.
4. A few HTML validation mistakes were corrected.
5. Editing a family record assigned to a branch was causing the branch association to be dropped (fixed).
6. No more than three links could be made at a time to an existing photo/history/headstone, even if the limit was set higher (fixed).
7. The “Suggest” feature now sends mail to the tree owner, not the site administrator, so long as the tree owner has an associated e-mail address.
8. Links to families were not being displayed on the “Browse Photos” page (fixed).
9. When using docID to access a history stored in the database, checking for living associations was not being done (fixed).
10. The Sort Photos and Sort Headstones feature did not work with Firefox or Netscape if you used the small arrows to move the thumbnails up and down (fixed).