Official Site: Spansoft.org
Type: Windows Graphics / Charting Utility
License/Cost: UK Â£25 (Â£30 on CD-ROM) / US $41US ($51 on CD-ROM)
System Requirements: Windows 98,Me,2k,NT4,XP,Vista
– Maintains links between each chart element and the source field in the original Kith and Kin Pro database.
– Simple graphics can be added as well as images.
– Can export as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file.
– Free TreeDraw chart viewer available for other people to look at TreeDraw-generated genealogy charts.
– Version 3.1.4 – Febuary 2008
* Re-fixed a problem running the program on systems without a C: drive.
TreeDraw is a graphics utility for producing high quality genealogy charts. Family trees are imported into TreeDraw from “Kith and Kin Pro” databases or from GEDCOM files produced by other genealogy programs. After importing the tree data, you can re-arrange the tree and add extra text and graphics before storing, printing or creating a PDF file.
With TreeDraw it is easy to produce perfectly laid out charts and incorporate pictures, clip-art and other simple graphics. You have control over which data TreeDraw imports and how it formats it, so charts may be as complex or as simple as you wish.
By importing a combination of descendant and ancestral trees from one or more data files, it is possible to build complex charts which can extend in any direction.