A beta release of LifeLines, version 3.0.47, has been released. LifeLines is a genealogy program to help with your family history research. Its primarily strengths are its powerful scripting language and the ability easily import and export information in the GEDCOM format. You can download it here.
* Adjustable indent (GedcomDisplayIndent) in pedigree (sf#1224300)
* Confirm message before switching spouses or children (sf#1094751)
* Enter key works in database list (sf#1227607 bug)
* Esperanto translation
* New day format & month format 21 (produces “00” if missing)
* ASSERT crash trying to delete family (sf#1242080 bug)