GDBI is a genealogy program integrator. It includes an editor and the lifelines report language. It interfaces to 3 GEDCOM databases: phpGedView, GenJ (GenealogyJ), and jLifelines. At the core is a common Java API to simplify adding more databases and editors.
* For PhpGedView users…
GDBI is a family tree editor that runs on your local PC. It is more convenient and powerful than the web interface.
* For Java developers…
GDBI is an API for using GEDCOM, so you can write editors and reports that work with several databases.
* Added new GEDCOM import feature!
* Automatically save all PGV connections, added new options
* Began work on a local filesystem-based database
* Fixed several bugs in merge, especially when using PGV
* Fixed anonymous access for PGV 3.3.x
* Bug 1248950: allow last names with spaces